March #MSWL Madness continues at BookEnds today! We’re all excited about digging into our queries and hope this helps steer you in the direction of who might be hungry for a story like yours. Of course, if you’re reading this several months after its original post date, it has likely changed again. We regularly update our submission wishlists here, so be sure to check that out too.
- Commercial or upmarket stories with a strong hook. I love to armchair travel via novels set outside of the United States, especially if they’re #ownvoices like China Rich Girlfriend or Next Year in Havana with an immersive sense of place and culture.
- YA rom-coms in the vein of When Dimple Met Rishi or Hot Dog Girl. Must have a happy ending. I am NOT looking for cheating or characters outing other characters as a source of their relationship’s conflict.
- YA thrillers that keep me on the edge of my seat, with a twist I didn’t see coming in the vein of One of Us Is Lying.
- American Panda by Gloria Chao
- The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Wicked Fox by Kat Cho
- Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed
If any of the above bullet points sound like your manuscript, then please send your query to me at: http://QueryMe.Online/Rach