- By: Jessica Faust | Date: Apr 16 2010
Things I did this week that I loved . . .
- Called a client to tell her we got an offer
- Negotiated that offer
- Called another editor to say we were accepting an offer I negotiated last week
- Called an author to offer representation
- Signed that author
- Read a client’s manuscript and sent revisions
- Read a client’s proposal and sent revisions
- Submitted a new project
- Posted three or four new covers on our Web site
- Celebrated it all with chocolate chip cookies and a glass (or two) of wine
And that’s why I love my job.